Wednesday, November 14, 2012

It's officially official...

It's officially official that Van and I are homeowners!  We closed today on the house, got the keys, and started the process of moving in.

Funny enough, I realized that 3 years ago tonight, I graduated from anesthesia school. (11/14 is becoming a momentous date in my life...)  It's kind-of surreal to think about how much time has already passed.. and how much has changed. But it's exciting too. Makes you wonder where we'll be in another three. :)

I can tell you one thing, I never ever ever would have dreamed (three years ago) that today I would be a homeowner in San Antonio, Texas.  But here I am... and excited about it at that.






2 comments:

  1. Congrats! So excited to come visit you two at "home".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sarah!! We look forward to having you guys over! It is an exciting time, which I am sure you know well! We wish you guys could come for Thanksgiving, but hope you have a great one! :)

    ReplyDelete